Mortgage loans

A mortgage loan is a loan secured by real property through the use of a mortgage note which evidences the existence of the loan and the encumbrance of that realty through the granting of a mortgage which secures the loan.

In Portugal the common mortgage loan is annuity based, normally, for non-residents, with a maximum of 80% of the taxation value of the property, to 90% for residents. Depending on the taxation value financing of even 100% is possible. Of course your income is an important factor when considering a mortgage.

Mortgage example: mr Jones wants to acquire a property in Portugal. With a value of 350.000 euro, an income of 35.000 euro a year and an amount to finance of 100.000 euro over 30 years. De 3-month euribor of 1%, a spread of 2.1% gives a total of 3.1% x 100.000 euro. The annuity including rent will be 258,30 euro monthly. Life insurance for non-residents is not obligatory.

Custom Quote
After taxation and finding the payment methods within your possibilities we can get you the best fitting quote for your loan. After agreement we can take care of the following processes as well, including legalising papers at the notary.


 

Contact form

Name:*
E-mail:*
Phone:
Antispam:*
    Please enter MYCODE above.
Subject:
Message:*

Custom advise

SeguroRoyal is an independant mortgage advisor. This means we can give you customized advise. Please contact us for more information.

We can guarentee a good low price quote.

Contact us directly on: +351 282431523.