• In Portugal, if you own an independent company, or when you have employees working for you, you are obliged to have a so called "Acidentes de Trabalho"-insurance?
  • Your familiy and friends from the UK, with a valid drivers license, are allowed to drive your car with a Portuguese registration plate.
  • Despite the enormous improvement in the Portuguese health care system, it is still not of the same quality as in the UK. There are long waiting lists and most doctors do not speak any foreign language. We always recomend to opt for an (additional) international private health insurance.

Contact SeguroRoyal for more information.



Tel.: +351 282 498 209
Mobile: +351 964 645 952
Email: info@seguroroyal.com

Edificio Pluma
Rua Dr. Teófilo Braga nº 17
loja 5