Business, accidents at work or ´Acidentes de trabalho´

In Portugal, if you own an independent company, or when you have employees working for you, you are obliged to have a so called "Acidentes de Trabalho"-insurance. As a starting point for calculating the insurance premium, the annual salary is used, which is 14 times the gross monthly salary.

The "Acidentes the trabalho" pays out at accidents between home and work and during work. This insurance is only dealt with by private insurers, and in case of an accident requires contact with the government, the so-called "Segurança Social."

For a free quotation and more information about are conditions, please contact our office.





Tel.: +351 282 498 209
Mobile: +351 964 645 952

Edificio Pluma
Rua Dr. Teófilo Braga nº 17
loja 5